Monday, November 19, 2012

Commenting, also Thanksgiving N' Stuff...

Well, I figured I'd let everyone know that there will NOT be any blog posts made by this girl for a short while..tomorrow, I will be having a dental implant, and then the most wonderful holiday of THANKSGIVING will arrive (along with Black Friday, YAY!) so I will be out of town and not have any time to do any posting. However, I'm needing to hear from YOU what your thoughts are on this blog. Are there any topics I should write about? Anything I should avoid writing? Tell me what YOU think as a reader of this blog what YOU want to see posted on here. You can let me know either via email (raemefaso@gmail.com) or the comment section. Let me know if you found any good vintage finds during the hectic Black Friday! Happy Turkey Day!:) and happy shopping!

Much Love,
Rachel-Rae

1 comment:

  1. This is such an excellent resource that you are offering and also you give it away at no cost. I enjoy seeing internet sites that comprehend the worth of supplying a prime resource at no cost. I really loved studying your post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete