Sunday, November 18, 2012

Why I Love Audrey

I think I should get this out there right away. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. Why? Because she was a stunning actress, naturally beautiful, spoke words of wisdom, and she used her image for good by working with UNICEF. I mean seriously, who wouldn't love that? Her beauty, grace, and style were beyond iconic, and no one will ever be comparable to her, at least in my opinion. I try to live by her words every day. She's also the reason why I decided to get a pixie haircut. Her image has helped me in so many ways, and I wish I could thank her in person for that.
So for all you Audrey Hepburn fans, here's a website that will aid you in looking beautiful in a simple, elegant manner, just like her: http://rockmymakeup.blogspot.com/2011/09/audrey-hepburn-makeup-tips.html
Much Love,
Rachel-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment