Monday, November 19, 2012

Watches?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a watch-lover. They are a statement piece that is also more reliable than a cell phone (that is, if it's working) and you can have it on you during school, work, etc. Quite honestly, I haven't been able to stop wearing a watch ever since I went on a trip to Boston this summer. Also, after doing some "dream shopping" for watches, I've noticed many modern-day watches have a very vintage vibe to them, and they go with just about any outfit, which are awesome bonuses! If I were you, I'd save my money and invest in a very nice watch. Fossil has beautiful watches, plus other articles from way-back-when. Happy shopping! :)
Website: http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomeView?langId=-1&storeId=12052&catalogId=25005&N=0

Much Love,
Rachel-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment